Modded/Hacked App: Call of Duty®: Mobile By Activision Publishing, Inc. v1.0.12
Bundle ID: com.activision.callofduty.shooter
iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/call-of-duty-mobile/id1287282214?uo=4&at=1010lce4
– Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
– iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
– Cydia Substrate or Substitute.
– PreferenceLoader (from Cydia or Sileo).
– The Flash (Slider speed hack)
– Instant Ladder Climb
– Fast Slide Tackle
– Better Aim Assist (Strong aim assist does not lock on but only when you use ads which is what everyone was asking for and it’s not always headshot which it’s not suspicious at all. – @zer03d)
– BR Aquaman (Slider speed hack for swimming.)
– MP Radar+ (Radar active)
– MP Radar- (Removes teammates from your radar/minimap.)
– Transition Speed (Instantly go from crouch to stand, prone to crouch, and stand to prone.)
– No Recoil
– No Run Shake
– Small Crosshair
– Longer Crosshair Length (Let me know if this is a useless feature and if you want it taken out on the next update.)
– Custom FOV Slider
– Fish Out of Water (Swim on land)
– Insta Bolt Pull (Pull back for bolt snipers are instant.)
– No Muzzle Flash
– Silence Weapons (Automatically gives your weapon a silencer, this doesn’t unlock the attachment. This works for every weapon.)
– No Scope, Keep Reticle (This removes your scope but keeps the reticle. It still zooms in normally, gives you a better fov that would be blocked by the scope. Only works with the holographic sight.)
– BR Aquaman 2.0 (Walk under water, shoot underwater, live underwater, and never die underwater. Unless the zone kills you, or a bullet.)
– BR No Wingsuit (Visual only, this doesn’t affect your speed.)
– BR No Parachute (Not visual, this does affect your speed. You will also not take any fall damage when landing the first time.)
– BR No Skydive Blur/fog
– Wall hack (Works for every game mode. Buggy on Mulitplayer mode. If it doesn’t work right away, turn it off and back on. I haven’t ran into any issues with this on BR, although it is hard to see until they are at a close enough range.)
– Prone Peak
– No Spread
– 3P-1P (Get the third person view in first person.)
– Crosshair Only (Removes your weapon and arms, keeps the crosshair.)
– Lefty (Switches your guns and equipment to the left hand. Turn on before match or switch weapons in game to activate.)
– Disable Tutorial (This is built into the menu and automatically enabled, there is no switch to enable it.)
– MP Knife Button Enabled (Do not enable for BR, the button will show up but you won’t be able to use it.)
– Smoking Map (Your map is covered in smoke. Pretty useless but it’s different.)
– BR Faster Energy Regain Speed
– No Punishment (Don’t get punished for leaving games too early. This is automatically enabled.)
– MP Goliath UI (This is a user interface feature. You and no one else are really Goliath’s. Enemies and teammates are visible on the radar as Goliath’s.)
– BR Max Skill Level
– BR No Dangerzone (You will still get zone damage once it comes. But you can go out of the map.)
– Max Hip Fire Range (Enemies are always in hip fire range. Best used with no spread.)
– Underwater Sound (Your sound changes as if you are underwater.)
– No Skydive Height Limit (Removes the limit of the height to where it automatically deploys the wingsuit. You can now skydive from any height.)
– High Jump
STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above.
STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you’re downloading from your iDevice.
STEP 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on ‘Installer‘ or ‘Install‘ from the options on your screen.
STEP 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
STEP 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for this cheat and tap on it. If the hack is a Mod Menu, the cheat features can be toggled in-game.
STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack’s popup in-game.